ALL PAGES WITH TAG: centres
The COLOMED project includes a series of activities aimed at promoting the improvement of knowledge and treatments for colorectal cancer in the Mediterranean countries:
- Creating strategic partnerships between the centers involved.
- Broadening scientific cooperation among research grou...
- Promoting integration between the major specialized colorectal cancer centers in the Mediterranean area.
- Fostering knowledge and technology sharing between the centers operating in the field of research and treatment of colorectal cancer in Mediterranean countries.
- Creating a coalition-bui...
Colorectal cancer is one of the most common type of cancer, and according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), its incidence rate is likely to increase especially in less developed countries.
Scientific studies show that the growing number of colorectal cancer diagnoses i...